Lunch @ Joplin Museum Complex
Catered by a local Joplin restaurant
Murphysburg Historic District
Tour a historic home located in Murphysburg, now placed on the national register of historic places. Contact the Joplin CVB to schedule a tour. Tours must have 10 people or more
An evening of wine tasting, music and local food. Be sure to save time to tour the winery and property grounds.
Dinner provided by a local caterer
Local Barbershop Quartet, Sweet Adeline’s (female barbershop quartet group), Granny Chicks, Polka Band
Joplin city tour with a local guide
- Step on guide will meet you at Wildcat Glades
- Wildcat Glades – step off (no admissions. Donations appreciated) (30 minutes)
- Bonnie and Clyde Garage Apartment – drive by
- Cunningham Park, Butterfly Garden – step off (15 minutes)
- Downtown historic building walking tour 4 to 5 blocks (Frisco Building, Central Christian Church, Columbia Traders Building, City Hall) (2 hours)
Contact the Joplin CVB to schedule a tour. Tours must have 10 people or more
Lunch at Red Oak II
Take a trip to Yesteryear and stroll along the gravel path to view the re-creation of an early 20th century country village, featuring a general store, country church, one-room schoolhouse, town hall, a 1920s cottage-style Phillips 66 gasoline station, Belle Starr’s home, and much more.
Downtown Carthage History Tour
Participants will walk about 3 to 5 blocks. Jasper County Courthouse (30 minutes), Carthage City Hall (10 minutes), and Civil War Museum (30 minutes).
Arrive at SuperTam for Ice Cream
Owner Larry Tamminen has collected Superman memorabilia for over 30 years and has a lot of it on display here at SuperTams! Stop by and check out the collectibles, indulge in the best ice cream you've ever tasted and enjoy the great conversation.
An evening of options – dinner on own
- Dinner at the hotel
- Dinner at a nearby restaurant
- Dinner downtown